What information do we collect from you?
Generally, we collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact details such as email address, telephone numbers (both landline and mobile), and address
- When you visit our website we will retain details such as traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access, please see the Cookie information below.
How do we collect this information?
Personal information is collected in the following ways:
- Telephone calls
- during an inbound telephone call, you might provide us with the personal information listed above.
- Email – if you email us with personal information, we usually keep a record of this along with any correspondence
- ‘Contact Us’ form on our website – if you use this form, we usually keep a record of this along with any correspondence
- Website – by visiting our website we may obtain analytic information which we may use to update our website in order to improve the user experience
- Social Media – if you contact us or provide your details via our social media pages
Who might we share this information with?
We do not share your information with any other organisations/websites for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
We would only pass on your personal information if we have your express permission from you do so.
What do we do with your information
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, for example:
-Our performance of a contract with you and managing your account-Supplying our services to you
-Replying to emails from you
-Analysing the use of our website to make improvements to the user experience on our website
How long do we keep hold of your information?
All personal data is stored securely for no longer than is necessary.
Generally, your data is stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). If we do store data outside of the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the Data Protection Act 1998.
Can you access the information we hold about you?
You can contact us at any time to request the personal details we hold about you. No fee is payable and we will provide you with any and all information we hold.
In addition, you can ask us to delete this data from our records.
To request the personal details we hold please feel free to email us on email@example.com or call us om 01245 265036 if you wish to be removed.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject using your internet browser settings please consult the ‘help’ section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit https://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our website.